Sat, Nov 18|
Fort Sutter Racing Pigeon Club
Frank Meder (Quartzite Lofts) Auction
Frank Meder, a prominent pigeon racer since the 1950s, is parting with his esteemed collection from the Quartzite Lofts. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own pigeons from a top loft with a rich history of accolades, including securing top positions in multiple races!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Fort Sutter Racing Pigeon Club, 3235 23rd Ave, Sacramento, CA 95820, USA
About the Event
📆 Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
🕤 Display Time: 9:30 a.m.
🕚 Auction Start: 11:00 a.m.
Event Details: Frank Meder, a renowned pigeon racer since the 1950s, is parting with his elite collection from the Quartzite Lofts. This auction offers a golden opportunity to possess pigeons from a top loft known for its consistent top finishes in races.
- Frank's birds have a history of dominating top spots in races from Sparks, Nevada.
- A vast number of pedigreed birds from notable breeders are up for grabs.
Pedigree Info: While not all birds come with pedigrees, many have pedigrees from renowned breeders, including Frank Martinez, Mike Bator, Ken Christopher, and many more.
- Payment Options: Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle.
- Starting Bid: $100
- Increments: $10 ($25 increases after reaching $200)
- Free Lunch: Join us for a complimentary meal after the auction.
- Lucky Draw: Attendees stand a chance to win genetic testing for one of their pigeons!
- Pigeon Supplies Sale: Essential pigeon supplies will be available for purchase at a later date.
Note: Due to the vast number of birds, the auction will progress swiftly. Ensure you're prepared to place your bids!
Can't Attend? No worries! Our proxy bidders are here to help. Many pigeons in past auctions have been secured at prices below the top proxy price. Reach out to Kim Meder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-960-3974 by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the auction to place your bids.
Shipping: Birds can be dispatched anywhere within the continental U.S. at actual costs.
Need More Info? Reach out to our contacts:
- Jim Looper: 916-801-4322
- Joe Neves: 916-813-8445
- Gary Brasiel: 916-745-2447
- Kim Meder: 916-960-3974